Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

No Fabric Waste DIY Table Runner

Yesterday I teased you with the extra fabric I had left over from my pillow project.
  Here's what I made with it:
A quick and easy table runner for my kitchen table.  
When I saw the left-over fabric sitting on the bed it immediately looked like a table runner to me.
All I did was fold over all four edges and sew a straight line around the entire piece of fabric.  Then I sewed trim on either end.  The trim was sitting in my stash of fabric just waiting for a project.
  My kitchen is adjacent to my family room and uses similar colors.  
The runner goes so well with the window treatments in the kitchen.
  I love the color and texture on the cherry wood table.
 I love that I didn't waste any of the fabric.

I can't wait to hear what you think of my new table runner.

-Judy Pin It

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love it, Judy! The pattern does look great with your window treatments. I made a runner the other day, too.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your tablerunner. It looks fabulous. That fabric is so pretty and the fringe is just perfect. Hugs, Marty

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Your table-runner looks great! Nice way to use leftover fabric.

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Your table runner came out beautiful. Love the touch of tassels.

Unknown said...

Judy! Your fabric is beautiful. I love it as a table runner.

ehtesham hyder said...

table runner is fantastic. Thanks for sharing great news.
Furniture stores in dallas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...